countryside review: The Abbey Hotel Spa, Redditch

Helloooo! This weekend myself and my mother were in great need of some relaxation and pampering. She knows this great little place just outside of Birmingham in Redditch, Worcestershire. It was a beautiful location with comfortable rooms and great facilities, including a lovely swimming pool/jacuzzi and sauna room. There were a few treatments available - we went for a 30 minute shoulder and back massage which was just aaaacccccceeeeee.


Luckily we went on a really sunny day so the grounds (it's also a golf resort) were so beautiful and inviting. Perfect weather to sit on the grounds with an ice cold drink in the sun!




We just stayed for one night, and enjoyed the two-course fancy pants dinner while we were there. I only remembered to snap a photo of the starter (clam tortelloni for me, salmon for mum), but the mains were also excellent (I had apple-infused pork, mum had lamb shank). Breakfast the next day was a good old fashioned full English. 

I think we're both now addicted to a cheeky little spa break. If you can find yourself a good deal it's such a lovely treat to take a night out and dedicate it to pampering yourself! You deserve it ;)



1 comments:

  1. Lovely blog - A spa break seems like such a nice idea ! x

    http://lilemilyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 

Contact

If you have any questions or enquiries please feel free to contact me! You can reach me at emily.louisep@outlook.com or on Twitter with the handle @hellofromemily

About

A lifestyle and travel blog by a 22 year old living in Hong Kong.

Grab my Blog Button!

Hello From Emily